Monday, February 9, 2009

Dreaming



I know it is because of the "anniversaries" that are occurring, but I am having a dream. It's not the same setting or situation, but it always ends with me searching for my dad and he is no where to be found. Sometimes in the dream I am reasoning out it is too early in life for my dad to be gone.... for example one time Malakhi was a baby and Daddy didn't die until he was just past 8 and another time Daddy was younger this his age at his death. I wake up really missing him with a feeling of emptiness.

Tomorrow is Mommy and Daddy's wedding anniversary. I'm sure it will be a hard day on Mommy! Fifty two years!

Lynn, thanks for encouraging me! It would be easier just to crawl in a hole!

I wonder how long I will continue to have this theme in my dreams? Will I ever stop looking for Daddy?

No comments: