Sunday, September 6, 2009

Downer

My last post was not meant to be a downer. Everything just seems to come across the wrong way with me lately. I really am glad mommy and daddy are in heaven. I am still sad though.

We are enjoying a long weekend at home. This is the first one we have spent at home in a couple of months. Summer was super busy. When we were home this summer we had company. I am doing well in grad school. I should be writing a paper right now, but would rather blog. I have to have it done by tomorrow! Guess I will do it later today. I have all kinds of work I could be doing but have been putting it off.

I got my hair cut off yesterday. Not real short, but shorter than normal. It is right above my shoulders. I am not sure what I think about it, but it is mine now. It's a good thing hair grows. LOL! I hope you all have a blessed day! :o)

No comments: