Monday, May 28, 2012

I love my "Air Flosser"!

Most of you know that I am a hygienist. If you don't, then you do now. I just got this new product from Sonicare. It was created for irregular flossers. Well, I have absolutely fallen in love with it. :o) As I have gotten older, I have places between my teeth that catch food. Floss doesn't clean these areas as well as it used to. The new "Air Flosser" really works to get the food out. I don't know exactly how it works, but I know that it gives a burst of air and water. This little burst really cleans the food from in between my teeth where floss isn't working as well these days. It doesn't use a lot of water so it isn't really messy. The tiny water reservoir only holds about a table spoon of water. The user can also put mouthwash in the reservoir. So, I just wanted to share with you about this new product. This product cost less then $100 at Walmart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin says she wants this for her birthday...LOL!

Naresh Jain said...

I admired from your Market Astrology tips you are providing from last 1 year and I am very thankful to you