Friday, May 11, 2012

Long time coming!

Well, I finally graduated with my master's degree.
I know I haven't written much on here, but I have been super busy working on that degree. I know I made mommy proud (remember I promised her on her death bed that I would get my master's degree). I just hope that she knows I actually did it! I ended up graduating with almost a 3.8. I was disappointed it wasn't a 4.0. But considering I was never a good student I should be proud. I want to start writing on here again, but don't know how that will go. My life is rather dull. :o) I guess that is a good thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are too funny! I just posted on my blog too! Wonder twin powers at it again! It is time to live again my sister.

sweettea said...

Glad to see you back on here! You've got a 4.0 in my book!