Monday, April 13, 2009

Colored Eggs

My mom always celebrated holidays with every fiber of her being! She was always happy no matter what the circumstances of life were. She was always smiling no matter what! If life handed her lemons she made lemonade. So you can imagine when I forgot the egg coloring kit I thought of mom. She ALWAYS made sure we colored eggs. My mom would have been so disappointed in my lack of celebration. I didn't make it out to the store to pick up a kit, so I did the next best thing. I got out the crayons and we colored eggs. It was definitely something mom would have come up with! I know she would be proud.
Here are the eggs we colored yesterday!

1 comment:

sweettea said...

At least you decorated the eggs. We made our own Resurrection eggs with plastic ones because I couldn't find our other ones. Then we hid them outside. That's it. Not even a typical Easter lunch.