Thursday, July 16, 2009

I have decided my brain is a sieve


As you know, I have spent this week in Memphis, TN for orientation. Well, it was not just orientation! It was class. I have been working on homework. I have been completely humbled by this experience and have many hours of homework ahead. I have really struggled to complete my homework with a clear and organized head. I read one chapter 4 times before I understood what it was trying to tell me. I know I am not that "thick". Footnote: it is a nursing book and not a hygiene book. I think it had to do with the time of the day I was attempting to read it. One of the big things I am going to have to figure out is when my brain is at its best. My brain is almost 39 and it doesn't function the way it did when I was a student in college at 17 to 21! I honestly felt like my brain was a sieve this week! I will blog later about some of the other aspects of this week, but will finish up by saying I am humbled to be a part of my class. These women are phenomenal!

1 comment:

fingerprints said...

Hey, it's a nice sieve at least. :)