Friday, July 10, 2009

Life is ever changing!



Why the tooth? Life is ever changing. Some of you who follow (the few and the brave) may have noticed that a new blog has shown up on my profile. It is a blog that is part of my new "change". You see, I am packing to spend a week in Memphis for an orientation to graduate school. You heard it! I am going back to school. I think I must be crazy! The tooth picture is in honor of graduate school. I am working toward my MDH in education aka.. teaching dental hygiene. I already do that, but without the masters degree.

I am scared, but think it will be a good thing to focus on right now instead of my grief..... I hear you all saying " You have to grieve"! I won't stop grieving, but it will help me not to grieve 24 X 7! It will give me a focus for my time. It will also help my children to understand education is important. So important that their mother is going back to school. They are also big enough that they don't need me as much as when they were toddlers.

Please pray for Elisabeth. She is have some separation anxiety. She is afraid that something will happen to me and her dad, so she doesn't want to leave us. I think this is normal, after all her world was rocked when my dad and mom died and Grandad was so sick too! She cried last night when I mentioned being away for a week. I appreciate your prayers for her. She is at such a delicate age. As much as she doesn't need me in the same way she did as a toddler, she does still need me. Pray for balance in my life.

Thanks to you, my few followers. I appreciate that you haven't been scared of by my meandering of the mind! You are brave to still be reading my blog... the deaths of my parents has officially made me "weird".

No comments: