Saturday, August 2, 2008

Monologue from Upside Down B





It was a peaceful Friday night at our house until the monopoly game came out. Monopoly is always a process with my family. Peaceful is not a word used for this game. It becomes a battle! Our newest monopoly game is computerized. It has debit cards and a hand held computer. The kids were in the thick of the game when I hear a deafening scream come from the kitchen. You see the kitchen table is the location of the battle. With the blood curdling scream I hear I am sure some one has been hurt! As I enter the kitchen I witness all out war! Some how there has been a malfunction with the computer part of our new monopoly game! Upon looking closer at the situation I discover there was no malfunction at all! Malakhi has successfully won. He now owns it all! HE IS THE MASTER OF THE MONOPOLY UNIVERSE!

Side note: Malakhi has never lost a monopoly game! The pictures are actual pictures of the game! This is "almost" a true story!

1 comment:

b said...

Ha! Good five...Hope you are enjoying your mom. It sounds like you are. Tell her I said hello and we miss her smile. B.