Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Offers everywhere!



We got an offer on our house! I am so excited! I have not been stressed about having two houses. I just told God the bills were his anyway, so he could provide the money to pay for two houses or he could sell one. We are in the early process of the sell.

I know the title of this post is Offers everywhere so let me explain. I know you are reading this and wondering if we have more than one offer. We do. But not on the house. One offer on the house and one offer for some change at work. I will post more later about that. I am praying for God to close the door if it is not what I am supposed to do. I am excited, but reserved.

I am still basking in the warm SON! God has been blessing me. I have joy in my heart. I actually used the term "loving life" the other day and Joel said he hasn't heard me say that for so long.

Don't get me wrong I still have my moments of Grief. I miss my dad. I haven't written about him in awhile. Mostly because I am choosing to write about the good things in life.

Tonight during worship I was reminded of something. Let me share it with you. We were singing a song about the Lord wrapping his arms around us and telling us he loves us. Well, it reminded me of a time when Elisabeth was small. I was standing in church and she looked up at me and said "HOLD YOU". God spoke to my heart that day. I love my children. But God loves us so much more than we can possibly love our own children. When Elisabeth said, " HOLD YOU". It made me feel so loved and content. So needed. Well, God wants us to ask him to "HOLD YOU". He wants to feel loved and needed. God reminded me of that tonight. I do need him! I do want him. I need him to "HOLD ME". To erase my grief. To be my redeemer.

I recently posted about my small group and I referred to them as "Daughters of the King". I call them that because until we grasp that we are daughters of the most high God we don't live in VICTORY! I want those girls to know WHO they belong to and live victoriously. I think of a princess. She lives a certain way. Wears certain clothes. Eats wonderful food. WELL, we need to think of ourselves the same way. We need to live a certain way. HOLY! NOT perfect, but forgiven. We need to wear certain clothes. I think of a couple things. In our flesh we need to dress modestly. In our spirit we need to put on the full armor of God. And we need to eat wonderful food from the Lords table! We need to feast on his word. I am so humbled to be working with the "daughters of the King". I want them to understand in their spirits what that term means! I want them to live PURE and HOLY lives for our father the KING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the armor reminders...I couldn't leave a comment on that page...with this armor reminder

love you, 4