Friday, September 12, 2008

Urgent prayer request!

My family needs prayer. My great niece, Sophia is 22 months old. She was injured today. She has 2nd and 3rd degree burns on her lower legs and feet. She was life flighted to the only burn center in WV. She is in critical condition and no one has been allowed to see her from the family. Her sisters have been removed from their parents and her mother is being questioned and given a lie detector test. My sister, her grandmother, is working hard to gain entrance to see her. My other sister is filing for custody of the two sisters. She is the only one in WV cleared by a criminal back ground check right now. It will take time for the others in the family to have the necessary back ground check run. The hospital is attempting to life flight her to a Boston Shriners hospital. However, no information is being given to the family because of the suspected abuse. The state does not have to have permission to move her, nor do they have to tell us she has been moved for up to 14 hours following her move.

I can think of several prayer needs. Strength, peace, angles to surround Sophia as she can not be surrounded by her family. Pray for TRUTH to be known and for Sophia to be in the palm of God's hand. Pray for God's perfect will. Pray for healing. Statistics are not on our side. Statistics are bleak for Sophia's survival.

My heart is broken. My sister is fragile. We are barely 4 months from my fathers death. The thought of the possibility of the death of precious Sophia is unbearable.

I know God is faithful. I know God knows best. I know God has good plans for my family. I KNOW HE IS THE GREAT I AM!!!

Thank you in advance for your prayers!

No comments: