Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I am a spaghetti squash




Wikipedia.org
When raw, the flesh is solid and similar to other raw squash; when cooked, the flesh falls away from the fruit in ribbons or strands like spaghetti. Spaghetti squash can be baked, boiled or steamed.

I know it is a far cry from the iphone, but as much as I want to be an iphone... I, in good conscience, can not be :o(. Although I am always busy and on the go trying to multi-task am not as organized as an iphone. Easy to use and never resting! Instead, I am a spaghetti squash. On the inside: I am a mushy mess right now. Maybe I will move past that, but for now... this is me. On the outside I look like I have good form and am able to hold it together. But in order to be used this squash has to be cooked. Well, right now I feel like God is cooking me. I have not decided which method he is using to cook me.... bake, boiled or steamed. Maybe a variety. Kind of like the silver smith and the purifying of silver. I could not be the precious metal yet. But some day I will be.

Philippians 1:6: (NLT)
6 And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.

Thanks to all of you who responded to the question of the day... I loved the washing machine! I could relate completely. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Suzie-Q!