Monday, June 2, 2008

Question of the day?



I must say it was a busy day. Problem after problem at work today. One person wants to argue about everything and the other wants to blame someone else for everything. I was told the one is dealing with some outside issues. I want to feel for them, but aren't we all dealing?

I have been doing a new study. One of the questions was... what inanimate object best describes your life? I have thought and thought about this question.

Give me your thoughts on what object describes your life. Leave it under comments.

I thought about and tire on a car because I am always on the go. I also thought about an iphone because I am always multi-tasking and have so much to do. I will give it some more thought and post what I think describes my life.

2 comments:

sweettea said...

Maybe a washing machine? Always in the same place but keep changing directions. The load is always full. Temperature varies. Seem to be stuck in one cycle though! :o)

Anonymous said...

I almost posted a picture of a tire on my blog for my Monday mood last night! Super twin powers activate! I found a great picture though of a bicycle tire that had multiple sharp objects stuck in it which is how I felt yesterday...interestingly the tire wasn't flat. I'll probably still post it at some point. Wounded but not destroyed only by the grace of God.