Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Rest In Peace

My Dad finally made the journey across the Jordan River. It was the hardest thing I have ever experienced. As I was praying for the Lord to end his suffering I saw a vision of Christ on the cross and saw what real suffering truly is. The Lord showed me the vision of Dad laboring to cross the river. Christ took my Dad's suffering and took the sting out of death and the victory out of the grave. My dad moaned and groaned for about 36 hours. I am so thankful he is no longer laboring to cross the river.

Raynard Allen Newhouse Sr.
July 6, 1935 sunrise
April 22, 2008 sunset at 8:10 p.m.

I am so proud of Sonderella. She is such a gifted nurse with the dying patient. She used her gift to help my dad cross the river.

He will be so missed! He was a great man.

No comments: