Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blahhhhhhhhh



I was feeling pretty good earlier..... thus my cool clown picture. THEN it happened. I was hit by reality again. My BIL went to probate ( I know very little about this process or if I am even using the term correctly) my dad's will. Again all the issues with my brother arises. Like I said reality hit again. Now I am in a bad mood and feel blah, blah and blahhhhhhhhh.

There are so many good things happening in my life I guess I needed a little balance.

I am being a little fussy about the issues with the family, but when it comes down to it I love my family very much. It also takes me back to needing to write our own will. I am just so torn when it comes to my kids. I just want to live until they are old enough to take care of themselves. Now I sound like my dad! We are going to have to write our will as soon as we complete the purchase of our new house. Did you read that? The purchase of our new house. Yes, it is true. I am packing to move and the move is coming up fast. We will be so happy to finally move on. Okay, back to reality..... We have to write that dreadful will! Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: