Saturday, July 19, 2008

Leader or follower? Carefree or Cautious?



Are you the leader or the follower? Are you carefree or cautious? I think I can be all of them according to my mood or the atmosphere around me.

The first thing I thought when I looked at this picture was about the rooster. "How stupid of him!" Then I thought about the hens in the back. When I mentioned this to my husband he said "Men are born to lead fearlessly!" Wow, that was great insight for me into how God created men and women differently. I can hear the conversation going on amongst the "chatty hens all full of gossip"!

Lord, I thank you that you created men and women different. I pray you will help me to be the support to my husband as he leads my family fearlessly into the new chapter of our life. I pray you will complete the work you have started with the sell of our existing home. I pray for peace for the children as we enter a new home and new school. Direct our path and keep us happy, healthy and safe as we follow you. Amen

No comments: