Sunday, July 27, 2008

We're Here!



We are in the new house and as you can see... my internet service is even working. We had so many wonderful people that was willing to help us! I can not express my "Thanks" enough to Eddie and Nelson on Friday night and Zack, John and Terry on Saturday!

The truck wouldn't hold everything on Friday, so Joel and the guys had to go back on Saturday. The bulk of the work was on Friday. I went to the "old" house on Saturday and straightened it up for a showing on Monday. Joel will go back today and move our hanging clothes and some more stuff from closets. We do still have a few pieces of furniture there because our agent wants some left for showing.

My body hurts and the house is a mess, but IT WAS WORTH IT!

4 comments:

Ken said...

We know the feeling - enjoy the mess!

Lynn Cross said...

I am sooooo thrilled for you. Maybe we can come up for a visit. Love, Lynn

sweettea said...

Yay! You're up and running! Hope you've taken a hot bath/shower to ease those aching muscles. Are you still good for next weekend?

b said...

Blessing to you in your new house! I'm so very happy for you. B.