Friday, July 18, 2008

Our New House



I hope I am not getting ahead of myself. If all goes well we will close on the new house 1 week from today. We have not secured the sell of the old house, but our agent thinks we are close. Please pray for the old house to sell.

We are excited. The location of the house is what sold us on it. It is 1 mile from Joel's work and less than that to the kids school. I am the only one still driving to and from work and my milage will drop by 1 mile of so. Essentially my drive is a wash.

God is good and I know he waited for this house.

2 comments:

sweettea said...

Nice house. Car in the driveway already! :o) Will be praying for the other to go through. I still like the blahhh picture; cute.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!

What color you wanna be?

Release the blahhh, release the blahhh. It feels good.