Monday, May 12, 2008

Entitled

I talked to my mom last night for "Mother's Day". I had trouble getting in touch with her. They had a storm and did not have electricity. As much as I love my mom, just talking to her stressed me out again. The conversation always ends up in some way or another talking about my brother! I didn't bring him up. Mom did. He is going to go home after Sonderella and I both have been there so he can make sure we didn't take anything that he is "entitled" to take! I will never be able to tell him this...but he is the only one taking anything. Why does he feel entitled?

I have no desire to have what few worldly possessions my mom and dad have. My parents are poor! If I want a $50 circular saw...I'll go buy one! I guess that is why my brother refers to Sonderella and I as "Rich B*&%#$%&%^!" I just do not want to go home and deal with all of this! He won't be there in person, but he lurks around all the time!

Entitled-To furnish with a right or claim to something: The coupon entitles the bearer to a 25 percent savings. Every citizen is entitled to equal protection under the law. (dictionary.com)

Who furnished him with the right to claim all of my dad's possessions? I suppose he is the first born and only son.....but.....he is one of 5! As I stated before...he is the only son to shake his fist in my parents face and curse them. He is the only son to steal from them. He is the only son....How pathetic is that!

I heard from my sister she will not be around when something happens to mommy. It was funny to hear her say that....I feel the same way. It is a shame that no one will stand up to him. I won't. I know that sounds lame, but I was beat up by him once and I won't put myself in that position again. NO WORLDLY GOODS ARE WORTH IT!

He will ultimately pay for his sins some day, just as I will pay for mine.

Mom said he sent her a nice basket of flowers for Mother's day and he doesn't thing he has done anything wrong by taking dad's things....he even took one of mom's rings. He took the ring Joel and I gave to dad! What entitled him to that?

My stomach is in knots just thinking about going home. My mom needs me, so I must go, but I sure don't want to go!

Will this nightmare ever end?

No comments: