Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Christmas Party




I threw a Christmas party for the girls in Elisabeth's class at school because I am such a fun loving mother! LOL! It was a success I think. The girls all had a great time. We decorated gingerbread houses, did a gift exchange (white elephant) that I provided the gifts (duds) and played foosball on our newly acquired table. Thanks Uncle Aaron!

Okay, I am not really all that fun. I wanted to meet the little girls in her class. We had 7 of the 9 attend! They were all very nice girls. For those of you who don't know.... we started this new school in August. We left the school we have been so comfortable in since kindergarten! The kids have done super! Now if we could only sell the other house! God is paying the bills so I suppose it is up to him when he discards the second house!

On a side note.... Elisabeth had a stomach virus the last couple of days! NASTY little thing. I think she is officially over it!

Blessings to you! Enjoy your holiday parties! :o)

2 comments:

sweettea said...

I thought you sold it???!!!

Lynn Cross said...

I thought you sold it too? Ours has been on the market since May, but the neighbors are suspect, you know most of them! Love, Lynn