Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thermometers



Here is my collection of thermometers. I use them as examples when I teach my students how to do vital signs. I think I have almost every kind possible. I know there are a few I don't have... one is the pacifier thermometer.

I have had them out for the last week. It has made me realize how "prepared" I really am. LOL!

It has been hard with the kids being sick. I hate being a working mom when the kids are sick. I enjoyed my time with them when I was an at home mom. I am just glad to be on Christmas break now. I can actually stay at home with my sick one! Joel took him to the doctor today. He just has a virus. He had a 104.1 degree fever last night. Pneumonia is going around the school, so it was time to have him checked!

I know... random post.

I am Thankful to be on Christmas Break!

No comments: