Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Icky Viruses



Nursing sick kids is not fun. We have gone from one of the kids having a "stomach" virus to the other one running a pretty high temperature. We heard today that pneumonia is going around at school, so if tomorrow still holds a fever.... off to the doctor we will go. I am down to my last day of the semester tomorrow. I still have a lot of work to get completed prior to my break, but I have brought it home. I may just work over the break. I will be the course director for 3 courses next semester. We are still short a faculty member and it is making it very busy! Let me just say.... I am THANKFUL for my job.

Joel's office had some layoffs, so we are THANKFUL for his job also. :o)

God is good!

I understand there is a nasty "trojan" virus in the computer world. My MIL had it on her computer. I am THANKFUL for our MAC. You know.... they don't catch viruses.

Tis the season for "icky viruses"!

3 comments:

Ken said...

Yea MACS!

sweettea said...

:o( - Yay for MACS when they aren't freaking out on me!

Lynn Cross said...

Maybe the kids will all get over there "bugs" and the holidays will be Bug free! Love, Lynn