Saturday, December 20, 2008

Vacation






I don't want to seem like I am down in the dumps. I just don't like changes. This year has been a major turning point in our lives. This year is just different than any other which impacts me.

We are going on vacation over Christmas. We have done this for the last two years. This will be our third year. This is the first year we don't have family joining us. For this reason or that it didn't work out.... thus my post yesterday! ( Lynn, thank you so much for your prayers for Larry! We can use them!) The pictures above are from the two previous years.

I can really use the relaxation! I know it seems crazy to vacation over Christmas, but it is one of the times we all have off from work and school. We can count on this week no matter what school the kids go to (year round or traditional). It has changed the traditions we do, but it is worth it. The place we go has an indoor water park, tubing and skiing (just to name a few). We haven't taken the kids skiing yet because of the lack of snow, maybe this year.

We have invited a family we are friends with to join us. The husband is in school and this will be a great break for them. They are joining us for a few days at the end of the week.

Vacation here I come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY needed to be there with you!