Friday, December 19, 2008

Par for the year!



The above picture is from 2003. Wasn't Khi so cute? I miss those chubby cheeks!

Christmas this year is not going to include a single person from my family. It has been a really unusual year. I will miss them all.

We invited them to come to the ski resort this year, but with everything going on none of them can make it. Just par for the year this year.

Larry (Father in law) had a ballon pump put in his heart today. It is to sustain him until he can have the mechanical pump put in on Monday. The doctor said his heart is deteriorating quickly. We will go see him tomorrow and spend some time with Elaine (Mother in law). She has been by herself for two weeks. I am glad we are able to go support her.

We will spend the week at the resort. I am so needing the relaxation. I haven't worked either day off, so I will take some work with me. I have to if I am going to be done by the time the semester starts.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Lynn Cross said...

I will pray for your Father in law. I hope you have a restful Christmas. Lynn

sweettea said...

I miss those cheeks, too! :o)