Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cookie disaster




I was baking cookies for the Christmas party coming up. They were awful. I usually make homemade cookie dough, but this time I was trying to use store bought. The store bought dough doesn't bake the same as my homemade dough. They looked awful! I ended up buying cookies instead! Oh well. I will make homemade dough when I don't feel so rushed. Sugar cookies are my all time favorite to make, cut, bake and decorate. It was not fun with store bought dough! Making sugar cookies has been one of our traditions for years. NOW.... if I could just find that recipe in all the boxes still left to unpack from the move in August! Hahahahahahaha!

I hope your cookie baking turns out better than mine!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up with the cookie making plague?

My chocolate chip ones were not great either...they baked very oddly and didn't really look like a normal cookie.

Lynn Cross said...

Thats much better than mine, which at this point are non-existent!! Lynn

Lynn Cross said...

Oh, by the way, I really like the new back ground! Lynn

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

God bless you...I'm so bad at having the patience for cookies, after the first pan my attention span is done :)

I think those cookies look fantastic!