Wednesday, December 31, 2008

E-mail from my Mother in Law about my Father in Law

Greetings everyone. I haven't updated much about Larry (father in law), but he is still sleeping. We do have concern about the fact that he has not woke up. Although we have been told another man slept for 3 weeks following the procedure. I will attach an e-mail from Elaine (mother in law).

Update on Larry

Dear Family and Friends,

Larry is doing a little better. Praise the Lord! Every little change is encouraging! They canceled the CT Scan. Hallelujah! He raised his right arm a little bit by himself and he moved his shoulders. For some reason he likes to wiggle his nose....like a bunny....it looks cute.

I want to thank those of you who have sent back encouraging words. They have been a blessing. I keep reminding myself that God is in control and He has a purpose for everything. He also promised to NEVER leave me or forsake me. Praise His Name Forever! That doesn't mean I don't have some "down" times. But because of your prayers, I am able to lift my head and continue to trust in the Lord. He is Good....all the time!!!

Until next time,

Love ya,

Elaine

We appreciate all your prayers.

No comments: