Monday, December 1, 2008

My Christmas Decorations are up



**Disclaimer** The tree pictured above is not my Christmas tree, but I thought it was interesting!

We have a good portion of our Christmas decorations up. I must be crazy, but I am having a Christmas party for the girls at Elisabeth's new school. I thought it would be a way to meet the girls, since I haven't met any of them. We are going to have fun. We are decorating ginger bread houses. So far we have 4 girls coming. We only invited 9. Not to bad to be the new girl.

I have a lot of preparations still. It should be fun. The rest of my weekend is supposed to be for shopping. I am supposed to shop with Sonderella on Saturday and my small group on Sunday. My small group is fifth thru eighth grades. It should be a fun, busy weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have already started my Christmas decorations and Christmas tree is one of my favorite I love decorating it with many ornaments. My kids play with the ornaments and keep them bach every night.